Monday, May 4, 2009

Bebo....????

i was looking for some good things to put on bebo??


e.g Baby me and you could have it all


just sweet little things like? Or lines from a song


thanks xx





or if you no any websites

Bebo....????
my bebo used to be full of photos and funny rhymes, even funny virals and jokey emails from around the internet...think funny...everyone loves funny!


As for cute, think of your favourite artists FIRST, then ur fav song, then think of a lyric from that sone u like


Good luck xx





My MSN Name is


"For One So small, You Seem So Strong, My ARms Will Hold You, Keep you Safe And Warm, This Bond Between Us, Cant Be Broken, I Will Be here, Dont you Cry"





I like it cos its how im feelin ATM, as im 16weeks pregnant lol xxxxx
Reply:You mean to me


what i mean to you


together baby there is nothing we wont do


coz if i got you


i dont need money i dont need cars


boy your my all


No comments:

Post a Comment