Friday, November 13, 2009

Why does my computer say bebo is restricted?

When I enter "www.bebo.com" in the address bar, my computer says it's a restricted site (at the bottom of the screen in the zone indicator field or w/e it's called). I double-click to change the options like it says to do, only when I look over the list it takes me too (the restricted sites list), www.bebo.com is NOT on that list. Why then would my computer say it is??? I'm the only one that uses my computer (I'm not some child with strict parents) so I'm at a loss to determine how it could have even started doing that. I tried placing www.bebo.com in the trusted sites list and it still says it's restricted. I tried altering my web-browser options to allow cookies, and I still can't log in (to bebo). I looked over that list like 20 times now (no exaggeration) and www.bebo.com definitely is not on the restricted sites list. I doubt anyone could provide a correct answer to this one, but what the hay...might as well try.

Why does my computer say bebo is restricted?
Maybe your parents or someone have a lock on the restricted web surfing option. My parents used to do that. If this is the case, your computer is blocking it becasue it is a Social Networking site. Ask your parents if they might have changed the settings. IDK if this will even help you but good luck and tell me if you get anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment