Friday, November 13, 2009

Bebo and Cigala?

I am looking for a concert dvd of bebo and cigala. I have the popular one "lagrimas negras" but I know they had at least one more concert. I have seen clips of it on you tube and elsewhere, but I have searced the web and no one seems to have it. Anyone know where i can buy it? Bebo is a cuban pianist and cigala is a spanish flamenco singer and they produced the most mesmerizing concert I have ever seen. I am desperately looking for the second one. I am looking for the dvd but if that does not exist I will make do with the cd.


Thanks.

Bebo and Cigala?
Try www.Amazon.com. I found a DVD called Blanco Y *****: En Vivo (2005) at this link: http://www.amazon.com/Blanco-Y-*****-En-...


Or, go to Amazon and do a search for Bebo and Cigala in DVD.


No comments:

Post a Comment