Monday, November 16, 2009

If you have a Bebo account you'll notice that bebo site has HTML Blocking: on, Is there a way to by pass this?

I wanna add some flavor in my web page on Bebo like for example putting music that plays on auto, or fancy glitters to brighten up my page but all this need html codes but Bebo HTML Blocking is on, can we by pass this. Anyone have any ideas to by pass this???

If you have a Bebo account you'll notice that bebo site has HTML Blocking: on, Is there a way to by pass this?
It sucks about the html, drives me crazy. I found a cool site with some good skins though, that helps make your page unique: http://bebostation.com/
Reply:I want to do the same, I'm tired of my page looking all plain %26amp; simple I wanna add flare to it!! But unfortunately I cant because Bebo simply dosent allow HTML.... %26gt;:(


No comments:

Post a Comment