Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I play music on bebo automatically when the page loads at the start?

When the page has finished loading, I have noticed that some people have music that plays without me pressing any buttons or clicking on anything. How do i get this to happen on my bebo. I have tryed going into the "HOME" section, then into "MY ACCOUNT" section and switching on the "AUTO-PLAY VIDEO BOXES" section. But i have come to discover that this only plays music automaticlly when i visit other peoples bebo's and my music play's automaticlly when i visit my own bebo. Although when other people visit my bebo page my music does not start automatically for them. If anyone could provide an answer to my quiery i would be very greatfull.


Thank you.

How do I play music on bebo automatically when the page loads at the start?
Sadly everyone that visits your page needs to activate the "Auto-Play Video Boxes" icon, until Bebo activates this by default on all new accounts theres little that you can do I'm afraid. Try telling people to activate this on your Blog page, friends will automatically recieve this info from you on their "Changes" page.





sorry I couldn't be of more help.

teeth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment