Monday, November 16, 2009

My mums bebo please answer?

my mumhas a bebo account, shes had it ages. Any way, her internet was off for a while and when she tried to sign in to bebo tonight, it wouldnt let her. My brother and cousins friends list had her on them, but she isnt on them anymore and they havent wiped her. I looked through my brothers comments and there were none from her at all, even tho she has left him comments in the past. Has anyone had this happen to them? Or know how it could have happened??

My mums bebo please answer?
it's either she's deleted her account or maybe it need to be renewed after time.
Reply:its becuz if you dont log in for a certain amount of time.....then it automatically deletes your profile...or sometimes it sends you something and if you dont reply then your thing gets deleted


No comments:

Post a Comment