Monday, November 16, 2009

Calling all bebo experts...?

i am trying to create a new skin for my bebo page the one i have just now the main_bg is about double the size that bebo is allowing me to do, it has an image and all my writting is under the image... when i load up my new skin the writting is going over the image and i want it under and double the size like the one i have just now also i would like to change my text colour cause my new background is white... please if anyone can help ta much x x x

Calling all bebo experts...?
try making t on photoshop pro and then as a html
Reply:when your on:





roll your own





click on the edit stylesheet, and change the padding top to something like 300, and then then your name and stuff is moved down..


and to change text colour, when on edit stylesheet, change the font colour under the 'MAIN SECTION'





hope i helped you hun x





fxck-its-gg.bebo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment